Join Tom Spolar, Director of Continuous Improvement, and Tyler Rudkin, SVP of Solution Architecture from HSA Webster Bank to learn how they democratized their processes and spread process-centric thinking across their entire organization.
In this session they will cover:
- Why process validation was the key to their program's success.
- How they scaled process improvement and created more than 50 reusable BPMN processes since 2019.
- How they leveraged data-based process visibility to feed continuous improvement.
- Their mantra of not implementing “code” in BPMN and best practice of integrating to reusable APIs
- How they have won awards for breakthrough operational efficiency thanks to their BPA Center of Excellence